Mar 18 2008 08:29 pm
10 Truths Black and Hispanic people know but White people won’t admit
- Elvis is dead.
- Jesus was not white.
- Rap music is here to stay.
- Kissing your pet is not cute or clean.
- Skinny does not equal sexy.
- Thomas Jefferson had black children.
- A 5 year old is too big for a stroller.
- N’SYNC will never hold a candle to the Jackson 5.
- An occasional BUTT whooping helps a child stay in line.
- Having your children curse you out in public is not normal.
10 Truths White and Black People know but Hispanic people wont admit
- Hickeys are not attractive.
- Chicken is food, not a pet or a roommate.
- Jesus is not a name for your son.
- Your country flag is not a car decoration.
- Maria is a name, but not for every daughter.
- 10 people to a car is considered too many.
- ‘Jump out and run’ is not in any insurance policies.
- Buttoning just the top button of your shirt is a bad fashion statement.
- Mami & Papi cant possibly be the nickname of every person in your family.
- Letting your children run wildly through the store is not normal.
10 Truths White and Hispanic people know but Black people won’t admit
- O.J. did it.
- Tupac is dead.
- Teeth shouldn’t be decorated.
- Weddings should start on time.
- Your pastor doesn’t know everything.
- Jesse Jackson will never be President.
- Red is not a Kool Aid flavor, its a color.
- Church does not require expensive clothes.
- Crown Royal bags are meant to be thrown away.
- Your rims and sound system should not be worth more than your car.
Send this to 10 people if you think its true & to make someone laugh.
You should follow Grandma on Twitter here.