Apr 17 2009 10:41 pm
Who’s yo Daddy?
The following are all replies that Dallas TX women
have written on Child Support Agency forms in the
section for listing "father’s details". Or putting it
another way… Who’s yo Daddy? These are genuine
excerpts from the forms (truth be told??). (Number 11
takes 1st prize and #3 is runner up Number 5 gives new
meaning to people from Virginia )
1. Regarding, the identity of the father of my twins,
child A was fathered by Jim Munson. I am unsure as to
the identity of the father of child B, but I believe
that he was conceived on the same night.
2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my
child as I was being sick out of a window when taken
unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a
list of names of men that I think were at the party if
3. I do not know the name of the father of my little
girl. She was conceived at a party at 3600 Grand
Avenue where I had unprotected sex with a man I met
that night. I do remember that the sex was so good
that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the
father, can you send me his phone number? Thanks.
4. I don’t know the identity of the father of my
daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by
my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can
contact BMW service stations in this area and see if
he’s had it replaced.
5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a
Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope
confirming that my son’s conception was ejaculate and
that he is the Saver risen again.
6. I cannot tell you the name of child A’s dad as he
informs me that to do so would blow his cover and that
would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I
am torn between doing right by you and right by the
country. Please advise.
7. I do not know who the father of my child was as all
blacks look the same to me.
8. Peter Smith Is the father of child A If you do
catch up with him, can you ask him what he did with my
AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at the same
time. Well, I don’t have clue.
9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was
conceived at Disney World; maybe it really is the
Magic Kingdom .
10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing
that I remember for sure is Delia Smith did a program
about eggs earlier in the evening. If I had stayed in
and watched more TV rather than going to the party at
146 Miller Drive , mine might have remained
And now for Elena’s personal favorite….
11. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my
baby, after all, like when you eat a can of beans you
can’t be sure which one made you fart.
Yep, you guessed it right – you are all paying taxes
to support these intelligent souls.
You should follow Grandma on Twitter here.