Grandma has been overjoyed with the success of her site. With all the wonderful comments she recieved we thought that having a donate option would help to keep the site alive with all the new visitors! If you like the site you should consider donating.

Jul 02 2009 12:01 am

Posted by under Humor,pictures

Worried about squirrels getting into your bird feeder?

So, you’re worried about squirrels getting into  your bird feeder?

What the hell is that line made of?

You should follow Grandma on Twitter here.

23 Comments »

23 Responses to “Worried about squirrels getting into your bird feeder?”

1. Gatz on 02 Jul 2009 at 1:42 pm #

nylon

2. jones on 01 Aug 2009 at 9:16 pm #

terrible photoshopping

3. theryman on 01 Aug 2009 at 9:40 pm #

I doubt it jones, I don’t think that terrible photoshopping could hold a 500+ pound bear.

4. Dude on 01 Aug 2009 at 9:44 pm #

THAT is one helluva squirrel.

5. Michael on 06 Aug 2009 at 6:42 am #

It looks like a climbing rope to me, that bear should be wearing a harness, health & safety people!

6. agghtea! on 11 Aug 2009 at 5:55 am #

The bears around here have discovered how to purchase helium. They have beem floating into my window every night. Please send military help. Or at least more pins. I’m running out of stuff to pop these buggers with…. aggh another one !!!!!!

7. Rebecca on 13 Aug 2009 at 9:52 pm #

Now that is awesome! I remember waiting for squirrels to try to get in the feeder by the back door then when they just made it. I’d open the door super fast and yell at the same time (LOL)… they’d fall off the feeder and scurry away. BOO!

I think I’d stay inside if that bear was getting into the feeder :)

8. bob on 19 Nov 2009 at 2:24 pm #

i think it’s polypropelene

9. milk on 19 Nov 2009 at 9:25 pm #

its deff photoshopped, trust me i can tell by the pixils..jsut look at the pixils…i can tell..i am trained in this stuff..its shopped…the pixils…

10. Lactose Intolerent on 20 Nov 2009 at 1:55 am #

Milk: For someone who is “trained in this”, it’s pretty amazing that you can’t spell pixel, or find your shift key for that matter.

11. hey milk on 20 Nov 2009 at 3:35 am #

Hey milk, I’m a let you finish but that bear has the best English of all time… “pixils”… bah.

12. generic response #53 on 20 Nov 2009 at 9:03 am #

Definitely photoshopped. I can tell by the pixels and from seeing a few shops in my time.

13. anon on 20 Nov 2009 at 11:06 am #

fake… i can tell because i have lot of experience with shopped photoworks… look for example at the shadows … cant be real. and dont get me started about the reflections. or the pixels while zooming in…
    be sceptical
    question everything

14. b on 20 Nov 2009 at 5:32 pm #

Considering that’s a cub, the rope wouldn’t need to be that strong… and that’s nylon rope. Bird houses like that are about as big as a human head… relate that to the bear.

15. Brian on 28 Jan 2010 at 10:29 pm #

What? You never heard of black squirrels?

16. Milander on 16 Feb 2010 at 10:32 am #

Duh! You people are so thick. It is NOT a bird feeder it is in fact a tree feeder for the rare tree dwelling pygmy bear of north america. Nothing freaky or unusual about any of this and the line is a standard nylon/cotton fibre we sell to local zoos and animal protection sites. Jeez, some of you need to go back to school and get a grip.

17. mimmopietro on 05 Apr 2010 at 2:57 am #

il carico di rottura di quella corda era enorme per sostenere un semplice oggetto come quello. ergo che chi ha messo quella corda ha immaginato quello che poteva accadere. comunque √® davvero straordinaria la versatilit√† di quell’orso. lol ciaooooo

incredibly extraordinary bear..hahahah
    *ROMA* ITA

18. Intehloo on 06 Apr 2010 at 8:28 am #

yay, bear goes nom and people argue over it being shopped. what fun! :3

19. Yotsuba on 04 May 2010 at 8:16 pm #

The first picture is the easiest to recognize as shopped, but who cares? Its cute, and I think that may be the point. :)

plus, who says the birds deserve to eat more than squirrels or bears?
    I have a squirrel feeder on my tree. :)

20. rolex daytona on 17 May 2010 at 2:28 am #

The first picture is the easiest to recognize as shopped, but who cares?

21. trish101 on 28 Jul 2010 at 9:16 am #

Wow thats something isn’t ….Why would we be worried about a squirrel when things like this can happen…

22. TO ALL THE HATERS! on 27 Feb 2012 at 8:46 pm #

who cares if its photo shopped? i mean, come on! grow up! its not ment to come off as COMPLETELY true! its meant as a joke, so why are you taking it so seriously? just stop posting it, because its rude.

23. Squid on 19 Apr 2012 at 9:56 pm #

I lived on top of a mountain most of my childhood. Bears tearing porches off of houses was common xD one tore our squirrel feeders to pieces lol.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS